Publish Your Article On Pokezine
Want to get your voice heard? Don’t have your own website? Now we have the solution. Pokezine.com is a free Pokemon online magazine for everyone to enjoy.
If you would like to publish your opinion, game cheats, helpful hints, etc. on Pokezine.com, just send us your article. Its very simple. Just email us with your article along with a title for the article. You may also include your name or the author of the article’s name if you wish to have it published along with your article. If you would like to remain anonymous, then don’t include any name with your article. Please make sure your articles contain proper spelling and punctuation, as we will publish them as is. Try to keep your articles clean and semi-positive in nature (no complaining, inappropriate language, etc.) so that all people can enjoy your articles.
After reveiwing your article, if accepted, we will then publish it on Pokezine.com as soon as possible.
Here are some general topics that people enjoy reading about (but not limited to):
1. Pokemon hints, advice and cheats for video games
2. Reviews of Pokemon plush toys, movies, anime, etc.
3. Pokemon collecting (figures, plush, etc)
4. Pokemon card collecting
5. Anything else Pokemon related that is interesting.
General rules for an article:
1) Articles must be at least 300 words (500-1000 is preferred, but at least 300 words).
2) Articles must be your own work and not copied in part or whole from any other site.
3) Articles must be something that is not currently on any other site (ex. something that you write yourself that you haven’t already written for another Pokemon site, etc.
4) Articles must be informative. Something interesting to readers.
5) Article should have a title (if not, I will add one).
6) Article should not repeat the same word many times (example: don’t say “Pokemon” 50 times in the article. try to change the wording a bit so it isn’t so repetitive.
7) Article should contain proper spelling and punctuation and should not contain any profanity or “ranting”.
Thanks for your support